Balance ou moniteur pour poches à sang
– Blood Collection Monitor is a compact instrument to provide smooth and gentle rocking for homogeneous mixing with anticoagulant without clot formation of blood cells during collection of blood from a donor.
– Volume can be set in 1 ml. increments.
– Provision of pausing collection and change.
– Programmed volume during pause.
– Micro-controller based program.
– Volume can be set from 1 ml – 600 ml.
– Display of weight and volume.
– Auto tare facility.
– Motor activated clamping at the end of the collection.
– Audio – Visual alarm.
– Auto Calibration.
– Time totaliser.